View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t believe how incredibly aroused I am. I’ve never before been ordered around like this by a woman. I’m not concerned by her threat of letting her henchman fuck me. She won’t let that happen because her own eagerness to have me for herself is showing no matter how much she wants to hide it by trying to dominate me.

I’m going to let boss lady tell me what to do, but I’m going to do it on my terms. I’ll give her the fucking she wants; in due time. First though I twist around so that I’m on my back. I wriggle myself up between her legs. Her beautiful cock is poised right in front of my lips. That’s my first target and this time I’m going to enjoy it.

Back at the shower Shawn is trying to defend herself. She is hopelessly overpowered by Tattooed guy. Before Shawn can make another move she is spun around. Tattooed guy has her chest pinned against the wall of the shower. With just one hand he held her arms behind her back. The fingers of his other hand probed her entrance.

Tattooed guy let out short laugh and said, “This is going to be even better than last time. You’d better be good, girly, or the next time will be even worse for you.” He then pushed two fingers deep into Shawn causing her gasp and then groan with pain. When he was satisfied Shawn was with his probing he pulled his fingers out and pushed his cock against her rosebud.