Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GroobyKrissy is on a distinguished road
Default Free Story Continued

Unfortunately, I was young and easily excitable at the time. It wasn't very much longer that I could feel the waves building to a peak and then come crashing down all around me. It was incredible...so much better than when it was just me and a magazine. I was breathing heavily when I felt a warm wetness on my stomach. Surprised, I looked down and saw Rick's head over my stomach... he was licking the cum off my body with short strokes of his tongue. He glanced up at me and smiled...I smiled back and let my head fall back to the bed. Rick continued until he was satisfied there was not one spot of cum left on me and then began kissing and licking my thighs and my now deflated cock. I continued to lay there, not quite knowing what to do.

After a few minutes, I felt a warm sensation that took my breath away. Rick had slipped my limp cock all the way into his mouth and was slowly sucking on it. I could actually feel myself getting harder and harder again by the second. Soon, his efforts were rewarded with a second load which he took completely in his mouth. Strangely, I remembef feeling so honored that he would go through all this effort just to make me feel this good.

As we both lay there panting, the thought of what had just occurred hit me like a ton of bricks, followed by a flood of tears. "Hey hey hey," Rick whispered, running his hands up my body to my face. "Don't cry... didn't you have a good time?" I think I managed to sniffle out a pathetic sounding, 'yes'. "Well, what's the problem then?" Silence...I just couldn't bring myself to say what I was feeling. "Well, if you want, we can keep this a secret... would that be ok?" I nodded. "Ok then, it's settled, I won't tell a soul." Somehow, that made me feel a whole bunch better. I felt Rick's hands caressing the side of my face, wiping away the stray tears that had fallen there and then, he leaned close and kissed my forehead. "Would you like to meet again?" he asked. An affirmative nod from me started a summer of meetings that found me exploring my blossoming sexuality...

It was easy to meet with Rick since the club was only a few miles away. I soon took to riding my bike to the club and Rick where we would invariably end up in the 'Guest Room' exploring each other's bodies. It was probably ten or so meetings down the wire when I called the club asking if Rick was there. When he got on the phone, I asked him if he'd like for me to come over in the afternoon. He said that he had a better idea, asking me if I knew where the ********** hotel was in Monterey. I told him I did and he gave me a room number and time to meet him there. I have to admit, I was VERY intrigued.

I showed up at the room at the specified time and knocked lightly. Rick opened the door and ushered me inside. It was a VERY nice room and on the bed I noticed several packages. "These are for you," Rick said, coming up behind me. "But, you have to open them in order." He handed me the first package. It was simply wrapped and very light. I opened it carefully, not quite knowing what to expect. It was definitely nothing I ever expected. Inside was a black garter belt with a very familiar logo on it, 'Victoria's Secret.' Also, was a black, lacy bra and matching panties, and a package of black, seamed stockings. My confusion was probably pretty obvious as Rick's voice quickly broke the silence, "I just think you would look adorable in these. You can try it once and then if you don't like it, you don't ever have to wear them again. But, would you do this for me, just this once?" I gave a nervous laugh and asked, "But, aren't these for girls?" He laughed, "Well, girls wear pants don't they?" Silly logic I know, but in my confused state of mind, it seemed to be enough of an answer. "Well, ok then."

He handed me a second package off the bed which I opened with even more curiosity. Inside this one was a very sexy black corset (which i still have to this day!). At the time, never having seen a corset before, much less worn one, I was actually wondering what it was and had to ask Rick to explain it to me. After he had finished explaining all the ins and outs of corsetry, he handed me the last package. This one felt a bit heavier and I knew what it was even before I opened it. "I guessed at your size so I hope they fit." Rick said. I think this last gift was what really hooked me into the whole crossdressing thing... a beautiful pair of black patent pumps. I slipped one on to see if it fit or not and it seemed to magically slide on... it looked so natural on my foot...definitely love at first sight. "Well, what do you think?" Rick asked. I think subconsciously I already knew I was hooked, but I gave a very political answer... "Well, I suppose it can't hurt to try it once." I headed to the bathroom with the gifts to try to figure out how everything went on.

In the bathroom, my heart pounding, I opened up the package of stockings. They felt so smooth against my hands that I couldn't wait to get them on my legs. I pulled them up, and in hindsight, it's a miracle I didn't put runs in them in my naivety! It took me some time to get the seams straight but eventually, I got them running vertically along the back of my leg. In the mirror I definitely liked the way the line accentuated every lean muscle of my lean calves and thighs. I ran my fingernails from my knee to the top of my thigh along the stocking and could feel myself getting harder and harder. I had to stop or else I was going to cum right then and there!