randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Randolph! Are you in SD?
No, but close.

Some reviews of Lips.
I love it!‎
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Amy H. - insiderpages.com - Nov 17, 2008‎
I had the absolute best time here. The drinks are great, the food is great, the service is great and the show is absolutely hysterical! This is the place that everyone should visit at least one time...with an open mind! ...‎
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No
Lips is the "Ultimate in Drag Dining",...‎
By BrentS2965 - zagat.com - Aug 1, 2009‎
where the Boys are Men and so are the Girls! This is a place you go with your friends to get away from the world for a couple of hours. Turn off the cellphone, grab a drink and entree named after a famous drag queen, like RuPaul, and enjoy the show! Birthdays, Ladies Night out ...‎
Frommer's Review‎
Rated 1.5 out of 5.0 By frommers.com - Jul 7, 2009‎
This drag revue supper club has a different show nightly, like Bitchy Bingo on Wednesday and celebrity impersonations on Thursday. Dinner seating is at 7pm Sunday and Tuesday through Thursday; weekends have two dinner seatings (6:30 and ...‎
Mediocre, but Expensive Food - Okay...show.‎
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 By Frances C. - insiderpages.com - Dec 19, 2008‎
Food is mediocre and expensive...actually, I didn't even like the food, but I ate it cuz I was so hungry... The service was nice though...I felt that they pressured you to buy drinks. Our waitress didn't really leave our table until we ...‎
Count me in...‎
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 By Candyce F. - insiderpages.com - Nov 8, 2008‎
This is a must see! All ages and orientations will LOVE this one. They have great food and a wildly entertaining show. Your in for a surprise if you don't know about it before you get there. It is a drag queen show. ...‎