View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007
Admin
Grand Shemale Lover

SSL has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, but I've been a fan of the transladyboy website for quite sometime now.

I gotta wake up for work in a few hours, so I wanna write a quick and interesting story involving a post op transsexual.

Wow, man, i'm truly amazed, this was one of the most exciting stories i've ever read (although it has no shemale cock in it ), and you say you were going to make it a "quick one".

It really got me wondering, all pictures of post-op pussies that i've seen before looked very unnatural. Here for example is the one i posted at the blog back in March, this pussy doesn't look very real, it's more like made of plastic and personally I wouldn't be turned on by that one. You say modern post-op pussies are looking much better nowadays, and more passable too, however i'm still curious how can a guy can marry and live with a post-op girl and not notice the difference (given he had a chance to taste the real pussy of a GG before).

Anyway, I'm so glad that we now have the forum, because, i think you would never get to publish this story, had it been simply a blog. Thanks for sharing your experience and of course we're looking forward to read more.