View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Also, the world can be as lonely for a trans woman as for a man interested in a trans-woman.
There is a huge level of suspicion levelled against anyone interested in us.
Unfairly IMO.
Ok, someone is primarily attracted to me in a sexual way.
Well, that is how it is for most non-trans women too.
To other transsexual women I say: get over it.

But there is a huge difference between sexual attraction and
curiosity fuck / novelty fuck.
For that one guys, go see a trans-hooker - thats their job!
Thank you, I've been saying that for ages. To all you girls, trans and genetic females, anyone....be it a dude or a chick, is going to have a sexual attraction to you if you caught their eyes....and it's the same for all types of folks you have caught the eyes of......be it preps, nerds, goths, emos, skaters, ghetto, rednecks, etc. You want it to stop, then be prepared to spend the rest of your life living in a full body, burlap sack so no one can look at you, or take a bath in battery acid, though I would not recommend that last one. And being suspicious towards anyone interested in you, well, be prepared to become that crazy old lady that sits on her porch in a rocking chair, with, perhaps, a few pets to keep you company....if you're lucky, or wither away in an old age home.

The choice is yours.