View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
Hi everyone,
This is the first thread ever that I've read every reply. So interesting and nice to see we all think pretty well alike. I remember cross dressing in my elder sister's lingerie from the age of about 13. She had some real sexy gear and I just loved the feeling of those silky garments hugging my body. I was a bit confused too as to what drove me to cross dress as I had no interest in boys, even fem ones. Maybe it was my cousin telling me she would be happy to have such shapely legs as mine. Well eventually sis moved out and my cross dressing days were over. My first encounter regarding shemales was in Thailand. I had heard of the ladyboys but never actually met one (knowingly) on my many trips there or to s.e. Asia. The internet aroused my interest but I just can't remember how I stumbled onto the first shemale site that made me look for the Asian shemales. It was around 1999, 2000 when I braved walking into the Casanova in Nana Plaza, Bangkok to bar-fine my first ladyboy. Her name was Shirley, a tall girl with endless legs and such a sexy walk that turned heads everywhere. Her hips swayed and her pear drop ass just mesmorized. It was an unforgettable experience and I was surprised how comfortable I felt having sex with her and no hang ups. Thereafter I never took another genetic girl from a bar. Nothing excites me like sex with a shemale. I too yearn for the missing cock when having sex with a genetic girl. After a few trips I managed to make contact with non-bar ladyboys which either had their own thriving business or managerial jobs. All very intelligent , proud and completely passable as girls. I did bring one, a student, to Europe for 3 months. I missed her for months after she returned. Such a great relationship and none of the moody attitudes genetic girls seem to suffer from. Since then I've been with at least 30 shemales albeit Asians. I guess I belong to the majority of us that would probably die of shame waking up to a 'girl' with a 7 o'clock shadow, wig slipped off and looking like shit in general. Asians are 24/7 ladies so there are no rude awakenings. I often wonder how this admiration (or obsession) would of ended if I had discovered the third gender as a young man. If anyone doubts their sexual status due to their attraction to shemales, I would recommend reading about Androgynes. Seems the ancient Greeks discovered many centuries ago why heteros are naturally attracted to chicks with dicks. Regards LBA.
Wow that is a hot confession. You must be quite a hot guy to have around.