View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

HOLY SHEEEEE-ITT!

IT'S ... IT'S ... Mandy!!!

Fortunately, you are named after Barry Manilow's best -- and only good? -- tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7jExA3Mvk

Quote:
don't be afraid to ask me questions, I'm full of answers
"Judge a man not by his answers, but by his questions" -- Voltaire

Fortunately, he forgot to mention (t)women, so I will, indeed, judge you by your answers. :D

At this juncture, it just pleases me to say that I enjoy all your pics and vids. You are the best pale-skinned, skinny-bodied, long-armed, long-legged, sexy-faced, perky-titted t-girl called Mandy I know. :D

More seriously, because I'm such a foot fanatic, you fill me with joy in this area, having such long, slender feet and suckable toes. It's all so damn good!

I must admit that castration hasn't seemed like an altogether "sexy" choice. Most t-girl admirers, for better or worse, have this image of pleasing their girl and getting her to cum buckets, shooting their load all over them. However, you have made it sound more appealing. Unlimited orgasms? Hello!

Mandy, I thought I read before ... you liked photography? But now I can't seem to find that page? And one of the links says you like "to hike, garden, play the piano and snuggle"? Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else.