View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
If carried out within a monogamous relationship .. it's absolutely wonderful ..

Otherwise .. it's best avoided .. for obvious reasons ..

Before my Girlfriend & I slept together for the first time, we agreed that as we'd both had partners before .. we'd be HIV tested .. we can now enjoy our lovemaking with complete peace of mind ..

Besides which, a regular HIV test is no bad thing .. it's free in UK, takes about 15 minutes & could well save your life ... probably the most useful quarter of an hour you'll ever spend ..
The HIV test takes longer than 15 minutes in the UK. It only take a few minutes to be seen where the blood is taken and there is a little chat invleved as support encase things are positive and then you have to wait a week to two weeks for the results.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.

Last edited by i_love_shemales; 01-13-2009 at 06:12 PM.