View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Great posts so far! This thread was meant to include both cis and trans women as well as guys (gay or straight). I’ve thought about many transwomen I’d like to have lost my virginity to. But most of them are younger than me. Chanel Santini for example was born in 1998. I was in high school. The fact is that I lost my virginity to my friend Stephen/Stephanie when we were 13. Actually we “lost it” to each other. That was an awesome and wonderful experience and I’m not sure if there’s anyone else I’d rather have lost it to. She was the first person I was really in love with. I lost my virginity to a cis woman when I was 19. She was several years older than me and very attractive. I married my first wife not long after that.

As far as finding a wife or girlfriend who is trans. There are SO many beautiful women on this site and some that I’ve met in real life. I guess it all depends on who, whether I was married or not at the time, and if we hit it off or not. I have been married for the second time since 2011. There were a few years after my divorce when something might have worked out but never did. Maybe my third wife? Nicole Ferri, are you listening?

As for celebrities, in another life, if I could, I would pick Hayley over anyone else. She strikes me as not only beautiful but as a very kind and thoughtful person. Very intelligent and down to earth. Did I say I think she’s also an awesome singer? That should be obvious to anyone who reads my posts. Among “retro” beauties I would of course include Françoise Hardy , Sharon Tate , and of course Farrah . It gets harder as one goes back farther in time but the drawing of the girl on the cover of the 1924 “Film Fun” magazine I posted is gorgeous. Ever since, I’ve wondered if she was supposed to be someone famous or not.

(I want to do a special tribute to Sharon Tate in the Divas thread. As we approach the 50th anniversary of that night, it would be fitting to celebrate her LIFE. I consider her to be one of the most beautiful women to ever live. I almost picked Sharon over Heather by the way.)