View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

By the time we got to the top of the stairs Sonia’s mood had gotten brighter. She was happy to be in her sub role with someone to command her. It looked like Red was also enjoying his new part.

Princess Shawn had opened her door, but before anyone could step inside or say anything I halted everyone to call Sonia back to me. When she was beside me I asked “Sonia, how old are you?”

She was somewhat taken aback, but said, “Twenty two, Master.”

“Good,” I said. “I want you to understand, Sonia, that if you don’t want to participate with us you may leave at any time. If you don’t like being in bondage then tell Red and he will release you. And one last thing, if you want to leave, but are afraid to go home or want to go somewhere else then Princess Shawn or Red or I will arrange whatever you want.”

Sonia gave me a look of gratitude and said, “Thankyou, Master, but I want to participate and I like the setting and the role-playing.”

“Let us continue then. Red is your Master until you leave.” I said.

I now took the time to look into our beautiful hostess’ bedroom. It was absolutely amazing. Clearly Princess enjoys playing several roles and, by the looks of the setup, makes a living do so. My next thought was that she is becoming more interesting by the minute.

I wait for Red to make the next move. I want him to take his sub inside and then Princess and I will follow.