View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslust View Post
I will probably always dream of the perfect man. He'll be soo nice and kind and treat me like a delicate flower. He'll always laugh at my jokes and be there when I feel down. He'll never intentionally hurt me; I know we'll fight sometimes, but we'll quickly make-up. He'll never bring up harmful things from my past. He'll take me shoping (without complaining) and out for dinner. He'll even be willing to miss a game with his friends to just sit and talk. We'll go out for walks, go out for drives, go to the movies, or just lay out and watch the stars. We'll make wild passionate love:D almost every night. We'll be inseparable.
I'm not sure if I'll ever find this perfect man. Maybe he's out there, I hope so. But, for now I just settle with some NSA fun. I know its not real love, but it beats a fake relationship any day.
Ofcourse you will, darling... it's called passion and that's what it's all about! Who'd want anything less anyway?

H