View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
So now we have another question. At what point is a guy a girl?
Or is there even a single point? There are many CD's that have a much better disposition and emotional wiring than a lot of self proclaimed "hot-stuff" girls.
I've talked myself into a full circle on this. Yet it defies all sound reasoning.
Yep I've thought about the same.
When is a person a transsexual on the path to woman?

I can only look at things from a personal perspective.
At what point did I become a transsexual woman?
Was it the point where I was formally diagnosed as such? What about 5 minutes prior to this diagnosis, was I not a transsexual woman then?
When diagnosed, did I miraculously become a Ts, like the flick of a switch?
No, can't be that.

Or, previously,
When I developed breasts & appropriate shape? But those are physical changes. Being Ts is an internal alignment.
If you give a cissexual (ie.non-ts) man those same hormones, he will develop the same female features, but still be a man, inside.
So No, can't be that.

Or, previously,
When I decided to start hormone treatment? But that was a conscious decision, & you can't one day "decide" to be a Ts.
So no, can't be that.

Or, previously,
When I grew my hair, & saw staring out the mirror, the real me, I always felt inside. It was there, before I grew my hair.
So no, can't be that.

Or, previously:
when I started to live as a woman,
or first shaved my legs,
or put on makeup the first time & got the shock of seeing the "inside me" staring back out of the mirror,
or the first time I had a need, a longing, to dress female, the sexual buzz, combined with the feeling of dressing like that... was just "right"

Or, previously, when I recognized just how different, how wrong I was inside & decided not to marry & have children, That would be a deceit too far. But still not knowing what I really was.

Or always feeling very different from other boys but not knowing why?
The fear of being a fake, hiding to fit in. Terrified & convinced that others could see "the inside me" That I was different.
---This last thought goes back to my earliest memories, Two or three years old.

This is something you have inside always, like from the egg. How long, if ever, before you recognize or act upon it.
Circumstances.
Some can never take a first step.
Does that make them any less a transsexual woman than me?