Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Miley is going to be on RuPaul’s Drag Race as a judge. She's always been one of my biggest crushes and as I've written elsewhere on TLB I have friends who actually met her when she was here in 2009 during her Wonder World tour. They all got pictures and autographs and they all said how sweet she was in real life.

I know it's been popular ever since the days of "Hannah Montana" to "bash" Miley for some of her antics but I believe my friends over anything I've ever heard on any of the "celeb gossip" sites, or Reddit, or TMZ or whatever.

Also, I hope our members are aware of how much Miley has publicly supported the LGBTQ community and been outspoken on social issues. You do know she has identified as gender fluid and queer (she once said her first relationship was with another girl) yet she has been in a heterosexual relationship with Liam for many years. And of course you know they were married last December.

Here's a quote from People:

Quote:
Though it’s her first time in the judge’s chair, it won’t be the first time Cyrus has been on the show. She previously appeared in the audience of the season 7 finale taping back in 2015.

From there, Cyrus even pooled many of the show’s alumni — including Shangela, Alyssa Edwards, Laganja Estranja, Gia Gunn, and Courtney Act — to join her MTV VMAs’ performance of “Dooo It!”

That’s not the only tie Cyrus has to Drag Race. The actress, who wed Hemsworth in December, also identifies as a “queer person” and recently opened up about being in a “hetero relationship” while still being a member of the LGBTQ+ community.

RuPaul’s Drag Race airs Thursday at 9 p.m. ET on VH1.
The last paragraph is especially interesting to me and makes sense as I have been married twice, identify as "straight" and have been in relationships with transwomen. In fact my first sexual experience was with a very cute boy who lived down the street from us in Michigan. He would later transition and we dated through high-school. She is the "Stephanie" I've written about before. I have remained active in support of my Lesbian, Gay, and Trans friends in the Indianapolis community and am an advisor to LGBTQ students at our university. While my primary activities have always been directed toward ending the hate and violence against Transgender people, the way I see it we are "all in this together." Stephanie and I experienced a very "close call" when we were just 13. Luckily we got the hell out of there on my dirt bike. If it affects one of us, it affects all of us.

(Did you know both Miley and Hayley are from Franklin, TN? Hayley was friends with Brandi, Miley's older sister who is about the same age as my wife. The last time we visited Franklin was three years ago on the way back from Florida during Spring Break. My wife said "maybe we'll run into your girlfriends?" She of course is a big fan of both--lucky for me! )
Attached Thumbnails
76bbd29a62a178c2b8aa14d42f36dc4b.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 03-03-2019 at 11:28 AM.