View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wenndwong is on a distinguished road

Lady Angela has hit the nail on the head, that some men love post-op M2W is because here is a beautiful women who were once a man and can never be one again.

ps: I wish I was a an ex-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAngela View Post
The reason some men like post-op transexual women is the idea of it, that she was once a man, but is now is a beautiful, feminine lady with a woman's face, breasts, and pussy,............. and that turns some men on.
Just the idea of it, and also of course some men love their t-women, including transexual women with vaginas.
A good surgeon can give a t-lady a vagina as beautiful as the vagina of a genetic lady. People that say otherwise don't know much about t-women, or modern surgery.
Also, contrary to the myth, because of modern surgical techniques, a post-op t-lady does have sensation in her beautiful new vagina, and can enjoy sex with her man.

I know my handsome man loves me as a beautiful pre-op t-lady, but would love me as a beautiful post-op t-lady also.
Also, some men want their t-ladys to be given a vagina because then the t-lady can get her legal status changed to female, and can marry the man, and even adopt children with him.
Many men are in love with a transexual lady and want to marry her. And many beautiful transexual-ladies love their handsome men, and want to become wives and moms.
So there are reasons why a t-lady may decide to become post-op. And a real man who is masculine would love his beautiful, feminine t-lady, whether she is pre-op or post-op.