View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by knut View Post
Lmao, well just for the record, I have never in my life beaten up anybody, not even a single hit. And I have no intention of ever do so.

And with all this shit of how she would feel if I just want her for sex. What about all the people having meaingless sex with each other all the time, just for the sex, are they jerks too?
Jerk comes into play if the sex happens under false pretense - like leading someone into believing that a relationship is being explored. I'm more curious why you would think a Trans* woman could not be a "serious" thing for you.

For the record you were not accused of hitting anyone. However, the attitude that Trans* women are less worthy of anything does contribute to a social climate where violence against us is justified, and even condoned.