View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tistadas View Post
Request you to relook into your opinion. Transwomen are besically, women in wrong body, they want to get rid of the wrong body as any one would go for with a bad appendix or gall bladdar.
Ya ofcourse there are instances,where transwomen fail to go for an SRS because of financial reason.I being a transgender sympathetic towards them.
Our male dominated society and because of their financial condition we expolit them.
There is no reason to look at my opinion again. I merely said that a transwoman should be allowed to decide for herself what she wants to do with her body. You are the one who is advocating SRS for all transwomen without regard for the individual's preference or desires. So now tell me, who should reexamine their own opinion?