View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

noodle is on a distinguished road
Smile One of My Fantasies and the Props I use to Act out

My Fantasy and How I Play it Out at Home:
Before I prepare myself, I set up a slideshow or movie of hot shemales. (Minimizes lube on the keyboard and mouse I get ready by giving myself a couple of good rinses with warm water from the enema bag. Then I lube up a butt plug, lay on the bed, work it in and lay there and relax for awhile ?till I?m loosened up and ready for my fantasy girl to fuck me. Next I take a big long double ended dildo and put it about a third of the way in between my mattress and box spring, with the longer part hanging out. I get on all fours in front of it and back my ass up to it and start to slide in the head. I tell my fantasy Tgirl, please take it slow it really hurts when you first put it in. Oh it?s going in now she says- a push, and the head pops in me. Ah ah oh whow mmm, oh wow its in, some mild cramps and spasms begin to subside and it start to feel good. She has some compassion for me and doesn?t start to pump right away, and lets me settle down into it. You like that big fat cock head inside you don?t you? Mmmm hmmm I murmur. What? I can?t hear you, you little slut, speak up! Yes mam it feels real good. I knew you were a slut, you?re a nasty little slut aren?t you? Back that ass up into my big hard cock, you?re mine tonight! I start to back up on it a little more, and start to rock back and forth on it a bit. Thank god I used lots of lube ?cause it?s big and it?s long. Now she?s starting to move back and forth inside me more easily. Her big perfect cock head is sliding against my prostate causing my dick to begin to drip thin slippery pre-cum. I reach down and rub it around on my cock head. I?m in ecstasy. Taste it, she says, and I lick my palm and enjoy the unusual and exotic taste. Give me a taste, she says, and I scoop a big drop that?s ready to drop off my dick and awkwardly reach behind me to offer it to her. She slurps it off her fingers- mmm that tastes good, then she wipes her slippery hand off on my back. Then that seems to turn her on and gets her worked up, and she suddenly slams that long cock deep inside me and starts to fuck me deeper and harder. I?m gonna fuck you good now baby. Cum is still dripping out of me like a faucet, I never new I had so much cum. Then her big long cock hits a spot way up inside me- it hurts real bad with her way up there. Oww oh stop that hurts- That?s your man cherry, she says, and it?s gonna get popped tonight. I?m gonna make you into a genuine ladyboy?s whore. I start to back off her cock a bit, but she grabs me by the ass and pulls me back on- we?re gonna do this, relax honey I?ll talk you through it. Remember you told me if I let you touch my she-cock, you?d be a good little slut for me? Yes, I remembered. Ok then this it what it takes, now take a long deep breath through your nose and relax for a second. As soon as I took the breath, that big cock head was wiggling against my man cherry deep inside me. She was rolling and undulating her hips as she pushed harder. Oh oh oh, ah- suddenly she was balls deep inside me. I though I could feel the glans of that beautiful sweet cock in my belly. She left it there for a bit, having compassion on me once more and let me absorb the experience. My head was swimming, the pain and the rapture mingled into an unbelievable surreal experience. Then she was pumping me again, slow and easy at first, pumping in and out just enough to keep the head in that sweet, sore, wonderful spot. Then in and out of it- uh, I?d grunt as she pulled back, and oh as she pushed in, which made her laugh with a little sadistic knowing tone.
Now your all mine, now you ready to get a good fucking, hold still, stay right there like that for me with you ass in air offered to me. Then She pulls all the way out, grabs the baby oil squirting it generously all over her cock and balls and in and on my asshole. She?s hard as a rock and seems even bigger and longer than at first. She?s in me pumping away. She grabs me around the waist and pulls me to her. She?s all the way in me balls deep. She starts to fuck me good all the way in, all the way out. She shoves it all the way in once more and starts to bounce up and down stretch my anus making it sting. Oh baby, you?re a good little fuck hole. I?m gonna shoot my load up inside you now, you little fuck slut. Please fuck me baby, fuck me hard, it feels so good, I beg. I grab my cock and stroke it, I?m cumming too. Oh yea, she says as she blow a massive load deep inside me. She keeps slowly pumping ?till every drop is milked out of her. And I?ve got a handful of cum bigger than anything I?ve ever seen come out of me. She slowly starts to shrink inside me. I feel so privileged to have been given this amazing experience. We flop down on the bed next to each other. Thank you baby, I say, that was sooooo good. I roll toward her and nibble on her beautiful tits. Then I realize I?ve still got this massive load of spunk on my hand. She says, ever taste your own cum? Take a taste, but save some for me. Another new strange and exotic experience for me. Now rub the rest on my tits and cock, she says, I like that. When I get to grip that wonderful cock of hers, she says take it easy, I?m a little raw from that fucking I gave you. Cool it down for me- gently suck it and get it wet and then blow on it to cool it off, do that a few times my little man slut. After I?ve done that for her. I lay in her lap with her cock in my mouth very gently massaging it with my tongue and mouth. She nods off, and I too drift off with my tongue in her pee hole.
The next morning I mention, I think I?d be totally slutified, if I laid down in the shower and you peed on me. We?ll see, she says, but my idea for slutifying you is when I?m using you as a party favor in front of my friends- but that?s for another day.