View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
At my age, things get to be very simple. I?m not ancient or anything of that sword, I?m just somewhere on the comfortable, easy going downslide. No more crazy acrobatics, no more extenuating athleticism, no more febrile, obsessive-compulsive octopus wrestling. I can convert my fantasy into reality any week-end with my partner. We just lie on the old futon, her body in my arms, and we cuddle one another endlessly as we watch tv. And when we feel like it, we tenderly make love. I suppose it must be utterly boring to most of you; I still find it exhilarating in my own way: I?m just happy and satisfied. I wouldn?t seek for anything else in my love life, no matter with whom.
You are a lucky man, you are living my fantasy existence - to be settled down with someone you love and who loves you. To be doing all those mundane things that couples in love do - and to make tender, passionate love - love is the key thing - sex without love, as good as it can be, is only sex. The giving of your all.... - I could go on but I will not, all I will say is that I wish your happiness to last.