View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

First i NEVER said the jews deserved to be killed at auschwitz, far from it.
I never said that you said that the Jews deserved to be killed at Auschwitz (or any other concentration camp or place). You made the statement that the actions of the Jews and the French started WWII. I challenged you to provide proof for that statement.

Quote:
What i was refering to it the fact that the french and the jews flooded the already weak german economy with counterfit deutch marks, collapsing the german economy, Hitler beeing a failled house painter, already in a bad state of mind was made aware of that fact and consolidated his political career and used the jews as the reasons for all of germany's problems, they were responsable of a bit of them but not all of them, but saying that rallied the masses to his cause and gained more and more followers and support, until he got in power.
The German economy was collapsing due to hyper-inflation. There were several causes for this; among them were high unemployment, political unrest, reparation payments, etc. I rather doubt that counterfeit currency was the cause of all this. I'm not saying that there wasn't any counterfeit currency circulating because undoubtedly there was, as there still is to this day will all major currencies in the world. (By the way the currency at the the time was the Reichsmark)

Quote:
AS for proof i don't have any, any more than you do to contradict my statements.
If you are going to come up with a statement which is your theory then the onus is on you to provide the proof for the validity of that statement. It is not on me to disprove it. For example when a scientist or mathematician comes out with a theory that scientist or mathematician is required to prove his/her theory. It is not required that anyone else disprove it.

Quote:
The only thing close to proving this is the fact that the german economy did collapse and there were alot of counterfiet german currency.
Yes, the German economy did collapse. It also recovered when political stability was brought to the country. And yes, the NSDAP did provide political stability for a period of years, no matter how repulsive their aims and means of achieving their aims. The point is that there was political stability and it was in a great part responsible for the recovery of the economy.

Disclaimer - Don't take any of my statements as support for Hitler, the NSDAP, or policies of Germany. Nor should anyone take my statements as support for or justification for WWII.