Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Somewhere in Time (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1 above...

“You know before I saw you driving down the road there was a very bad thunderstorm. I don’t remember anybody predicting one. There was a lightning strike. For a second I was dazed. Then there you were, driving a car that’s nothing like anything I’ve ever seen. And you say you are from around here but you don’t know where anything is. I want you to tell me the truth. Are you like some kind of spaceman or something? Do you work for the government? You know after the war they have had all kind of crazy things like atomic bombs, jet planes, TV, radar, computers…”

“Well I don’t really know what happened either but I was heading home from the gym and ran into a thunderstorm and suddenly there YOU were. Everything I know is gone. No, I’m not a ‘spaceman’ but I think the storm might have interfered with time.”

“Yeah. I’ve read stories about things like that. So what year is it Andy?”

“2017.”

“Oh my God. That would explain everything. I believe you baby. So what do we do about it?”

“I don’t know but we were making out and it was going great.”

“Yeah we were. I really liked it” you say smiling at me. “Now I’ve have to tell you something about myself. If you don’t want to be with me afterward, I’ll understand but please listen to me Andy.” Your face has turned very serious and you look me right in the eyes. They are watery. I think I know what you are about to tell me. You might be surprised at how I really feel about you Toni.

“Andy,” then a long pause “I’m really a boy. Like I have a… you know. Ever since I was very young I felt different. Like a girl. No one understood. They still don’t. The doctors were no help. They all said 'He'll grow out of it.' My mom and dad forced me to dress like a boy and play with toy guns and airplanes and play baseball and stuff like that. I kept asking Santa for a doll for Christmas. Everyone laughed at me. Whenever I got caught trying on any of my sister’s clothes I got a whipping. When I was in school I was always picked on by the other kids. I used to pretend that I was Snow White or Cinderella and invent imaginary friends. The only real friends I have are the ones in Indianapolis I was going to stay with. I’m not a bad person Andy. I’m just different. It’s who I am.”

You are crying now and through your tears say “If you don’t want to be seen with me I understand. But I just want you to know how much I liked being with you tonight. You can take me to Indianapolis now if you want.”

“Toni, I don’t know how else to say this but none of that matters to me. In my time things are different. Sure we still have a lot of the same problems, but you would be surprised at the number of people who are accepting of girls like you. Even fall in love with them or get married. Just like anyone else. My first girlfriend was transgender. Many of my friends are. There are celebrities who are. Unfortunately there are still people around who are just as bad as anyone you’ve encountered but they are in the minority and most people I know see those people as ignorant and bigoted. We even have laws against ‘hate crimes’ in some states. And you aren’t a ‘boy’ you are a woman. A very beautiful one.”

“Andy, nobody but my closest friends have ever referred to me as a woman. Not even my mom and dad. They all say I’m a sissy, a fag, or a queer. The only guys I’ve ever known are creeps who just want to have sex with me for a thrill. Any guy that I ever really liked already had a girlfriend or left me when he found out.” “Well I’m not like them Toni” I say as I hold you. You have stopped crying and smiling you say “Thanks Andy. So, do you wanna take up where we left off?”

You are a great kisser and this time when our hands start to explore you don’t stop me. We both gently stroke each other’s hard cocks through our clothes and breathlessly you say “Let’s wait ‘till we get downtown. I’ll get us a hotel room.” “Let me pay for it” I say getting out my debit card. Laughing, Toni says “What the fuck is that?” covering her mouth in mock shame for using a bad word. “A piece of plastic? Better let me pay for it.”

When we arrive downtown we check into the Grand Hotel of Indianapolis (now called the Omni Severin). Of course I can’t find a place to park. The garage I usually park in wouldn’t be built for almost another 50 years! Eventually I find a spot in back. We go up to our room and Toni orders champagne. There is thunder in the distance.

Toni asks “Do you hear that? Something tells me tonight will be our only time together. I wish I could go back to your world with you Andy. I don’t think you’d like living in 1949. I have no idea what the next 70 years will be like but I’m not going to give up. I really believe we’ll see each other again.”

As you lie back on the bed you take my hand and smile at me. You look so beautiful. We take our time enjoying each other as I slowly undress you. You are wearing thigh-high stockings and I kiss and caress each leg as I remove them. “God Toni, you are SO fucking hot.” You giggle as I use the “F-word” again. I kiss you all over then I go down on you and take your cock into my mouth. After a few minutes I can feel your body tense then relax. I swallow all of your cum. Sitting up, you say, “It’s my turn now baby. Just lay back…” Then you go down on me. “God, that feels awesome, Toni.” Laughing you say “I’ve never heard anyone use the word ‘awesome’ that way before. It must be great. Thanks.” I say “Well it kind of started in the 80’s.”

Afterward, we both lie there holding each other. The storm has gotten worse and we can see lightning outside our window. I don’t think we have much more time together. Looking over at me you get a tube of K-Y jelly out of your purse. You lie back on the bed and pull your legs up. Once I’m inside, you wrap your legs around me and say “Fuck me hard baby.” Our lovemaking is urgent, passionate. You look up at me and say “I love you Andy.”

“I love you too Toni.”

Our orgasms are powerful. Exhausted and still deep inside you, for the longest time I just lie there on top of you as you hold me tightly. You look so relaxed and content. I can feel your heart beating. The lightning is very intense now. If I’m right about what caused all of this, our time together is quickly running out. We don’t say anything. There’s no need to. We just smile and touch each other’s faces. We both know this night will have to last a lifetime. Then we kiss for what seems like forever…

When I wake up I’m back in Zionsville. It’s early morning. I must have pulled off to the side during the storm. Oak Street is like it always has been. My house is just up the road. I can see the signs for I-65. I head home and pull in the driveway. Very tired, I walk upstairs and fall into bed. I have a dream about meeting the most wonderful girl. But it seems so real. Did it actually happen?

Later this summer I attended an event downtown honoring one of the most important figures in Indianapolis LGBT history. Today is her 93rd birthday. After several speakers paid tribute to her accomplishments. I had a chance to finally meet her. She looked up at me and smiled. Instantly I recognized those beautiful eyes. I hugged her as she said “Nice to see you again, Andy. It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-15-2017 at 02:36 PM.