Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliMelicious View Post
@ shadows

hihi hey you are really great *:D ! Thank you for this nice posting. of course you are right. I don't have to do this, but I like it when people like me *hihi so I have no problems to offer something for free * ! And there will be more soon, I promise, only a question of (when I got the..) time *;D !

for the moment it looks like I won't do a shoot in mai. I have my tranny girklfriend with me on two weekends, there I'll be dressed. but I think I won't do a shoot, but I guess she will make a solo video of me again *;D ! but in early june I'll have the next great photoshoot (at the moment it looks like I'm in a nice studio then *:D) *;D ! but its okay so I can take a rest from working on picz aand spend my time with my baby *;D !

(
You're welcome, Meli.

I hope that you and your baby had a great Easter weekend!