View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default My 5 Cents (adjusted for inflation.)

I'll be honest, I've never been with a shemale, tgirl, or whatever the term is. But for many years I have had a mild interest in them which has now grown into a full blown desire.
Now, I love women. Sadly they don't return the feeling. There's alot to love about them. Sexually, I love the pussy. I love to go down on a girl. I'm kind of a big softie and am extremely affectionate with a girl as well.
So far in my 32 years I've had nothing but miserable failure in relationships with women. Needless to say there is a sense of loneliness. Still, I keep trying.
Now a shemale, from what I've been told they're a bit harder on a man in terms of relationships than women. I've been told it's mostly about money to them. So seeking one to fill that loneliness void seems to be a waste of time I'd imagine.
Sexually speaking, I am interested in them. Hard to explain why. Does it make a man gay or bi? All those issues related to it. Me? I don't care. If it made me gay to have a wonderful moment with the likes of Bianca fine! I'm gay and happy to be so. Personally, I see them as women, with a little something extra. Doesn't mean a thing in terms of orientation in my opinion.
I don't live in an area where a man could hope to meet a tgirl. In all likelihood my best bet would be to go somewhere else and find one who is a prostitute. But I'd rather not have a prostitute.
I've been advised by a veteran of this kind of thing that if one is looking for love with a tgirl you're better off not looking. Said the best thing to do in that regard is find a nice crossdresser or such. So, I guess love and relationship is out of the question. Sex, on the otherhand, is always possible though.