View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
God lord. We've come this far and yet nobody has mentioned the "Movie" Parody franchise? Those bastards must Die!!!

But singularly I would have to say Uwe Bolls "Alone in the Dark." I rented it on the premise that his work couldn't be as bad as everyone said.

Oh the horror of my mistake!!! It was the first time that a Movie really negatively upset me. The clerk was willing to refund me when he heard my tale of woe, But I told him some lesson's have to painful in order to truly learn something from them

I just IMDB'd Uwe for the title of the movie (I try NOT to remember anything about it!) And have discovered he actually made a fucking sequel!!!

There are people starving and that POS gets enough money together to make a sequel? There truly is no god...
Alpha, if you are talking about the Scary Movie series, I believe it was mentioned a few posts above(John mentioned it, I think).

Uwe Boll deserves to get locked away for the crap that he makes. A good movie premise can be turned to shit whenever he gets his "magic" touch on them. Perhaps he can be tied to a chair and forced to watch his crappy-ass movies for the rest of his life? Fair punishment I would say.