View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

davideblaine will become famous soon enough
Default iagree

jodie you are absolutely right. i do hate looking at trans women as anything other than what they are, women. i do have a fantasy about women with a penis. as much as i would like to act on this im very strained. i cant move to the coast and it will be hard for me to find a good trans woman, as i am in the military. whatever benefits i would get would not transfer to any trans partner i may ever get. for the time being all i am looking for is casual interactions and possibly in the future a relationship. I have had many bad relationships where the woman has either left me for not wanting sex or bc there is a better looking guy they want. im not perfect, and i want to exp as much of this "trans dating" as i can without looking for a relationship where i will more than likely end up alone. Initially i am from the south so finding a trans woman will be hard for me in my home town. i hate ungendering, which i have realized by my past posts that i have done that.

Please everyone, understand that in my attempt to fulfill a fantasy, im looking for certain qualities, trust, respect, and above all else love.