View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Since we were sort of on the subject of Disney (well, Dove IS the star of “Descendants 2”). I have a couple of “Disney stories” you may or may not enjoy.

Anyway, the university where I teach invested millions into its theatre over 10 years ago and teamed up with a professional theatre company to put on shows. Our students basically got kicked out.

One the first productions was “Beauty and the Beast.” My “ex” and I were invited to the premiere. The production was awesome. As good as anything I’ve ever seen—even on Broadway. Afterwards there was a “meet and greet.” Of course you couldn’t even get close to “Beast” or “Belle” (she did smile at me however… ) but poor “Gaston” (the bad guy) was off by himself so I decided to go over and talk to him. He turned out to be really cool. He was like a stockbroker or something and did acting because he loved the theatre. A pretty big guy himself, he also asked me if I “played for the Colts.” LOL

The other story involves Tigger and Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh. The faculty parking lot used to be behind the stage door. I was walking to my truck (a Dodge SRT with the Viper engine) when I noticed them sitting on the curb with their heads off taking a “smoke break.” They looked to be about my age (early to mid 20’s back then) so I said “hey what’s up?” One said “is that yours man?” It turns out they were working on their MFA’s and both were “car guys” so we spent over an hour talking. One had a highly modified ’87 Fox body Mustang 5.0 and the other drove a ‘96 Toyota Supra Turbo (very awesome and underrated car BTW, especially for its time ).

Last edited by a9127; 09-12-2017 at 08:53 PM.