View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

My tiny flaccid cock is starting to leak a little. I have a sweet salty slimy ring hanging down to my knees.

I am looking forward to what may come next with this new girl that is wild and submissive. I am fingering my tiny head and all it is like is fingering an XL clit but want a hard cock in my mouth and one in my ass making me scream in ecstasy but all that come out is garbles because my mouth is so full. That cock is tickling my tonsils and I am tasting the sweet saltiness of pre cum sliding down my throat. I am secretly waiting for the sweet explosion that may be soon to come. Or cum. So I can swallow it all.

The new girl loves an explosion in her mouth and ass form two simultaneous partners. Please don't keep her waiting for too long. We have all night so many times we can go.