View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I was thrilled when Shawn started playing her role to its fullest. I wanted to rejoin the party so I resisted the urge to make her march around and salute me.

Halfway to the stairs Princess slowed down. I was about to nudge her forward again when she reached down to take hold of my cock. A wave of pleasure swept through me when she stroked it. I didn't want her to stop, but at the same time I wanted her to stop or I'd cum again and far too soon. Fortunately she made the decision for me and let go of my cock.

As we started down the steps I could see that most of the guest looked to be pretty well worn out from the orgy. It was, to say the least, going to be a bit of a challenge to get some partiers to join us in some sexual adventures.

Then Shawn asked me if we, or maybe just me, should join the fun or take control. "There's no sense restricting ourselves. We can do both," I reply with a big smile on my face.

We were in luck. There were still a couple of guys walking around looking for some action and a few women that were still active. Even better was that two of the women have a cock.

"This way, Princess," I say pulling gently on her leash. Shawn looks at me, but doesn't say a thing. I lead her towards the two guys. At the same time I get the attention of the two women. I indicate with a nod of my head that the women should go over to the men.

Then I lower my voice and say to Shawn, "One of each for us, Princess. We'll see which one of us can make our new playmates cum the fastest. Oral only."