View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting better all the time. Red is showing proper deference by calling me ‘Sir.’ At the same time he’s being the master to his sub, Sonia. I’ve still got the rope tied onto Princess Shawn’s and Red’s collars. I’m thinking about removing the rope, but it won’t be yet.

It was quite arousing when Red had Sonia pick out a butt plug. It was even more arousing when Princess Shawn inserted the butt plug in Sonia. The icing on the cake was watching her do it while Red watched her.

I had a sudden idea. I was going to do something that I never done before nor had I ever contemplated it. My cock was standing straight up and throbbing from the thoughts running through my mind.

Princess brought me back to reality when she retrieved a butt plug and held it up. She was looking straight at me and I could see she had something planned. I also had something planned so I was going to have to act right away.

“Lube the butt plug, Red,” I demanded.

“Yes, sir,” Red answered immediately.

He grabbed the lube right away. As he started to get the butt plug slick Princess and I looked into each other’s eyes. I was sure that she was planning to do something to see if she could test my dominance. I liked the thought and hoped that she would try, but first all of us were going to do something together.

I pulled Shawn in to me and kissed her soft, warm lips. Her firm, erect nipples brushing against my chest caused my cock to twitch. “You’re beautiful, Princess,” I breathed out as our lips parted.

Still looking at our hostess I took the butt plug from Red. Then I told him to lube my cock. I didn’t look at him, but kept my gaze on Princess’ gorgeous face. She was wondering what I had in mind and I was sure Red was also wondering.

I felt Red’s warm hand on my cock. He was running up and down the shaft spreading the lube. I reached down in front of me with one hand. I found Princess’ ladycock and was happy to find that she was hard again. ‘What a fantastic woman,’ I thought. ‘Most men can’t get so hard, so fast, and in such a short time as she could.’ I ran my hand up and down her treasure spreading lubricant that I had managed to get in my palm

Before Shawn realized what I was about to do I had the butt plug poised against her pink rosebud. She felt it and smiled. I pushed. There was some resistance. I pushed hard and the butt plug slid all the way into her.

I let go of Shawn and said to her, “Now, Princess, hold onto the base of my cock.”

She did as she was told. I turned towards Red. Princess suddenly realized what I was going to do. She watched with a smile on her face as I grabbed Red’s hip. She knew what to do next and she positioned my cock against Red’s hole. I pushed and easily slid into him. The feeling was intensely pleasurable. I couldn’t believe how tight he was despite having had Alice’s monster cock in him only a few minutes ago.

I wiggled my hips around to adjust to a more comfortable position.

“Okay, Princess, it’s your turn,” I said. “You’re going to fuck me while I fuck Red.”

Shawn wasted no time. She got in behind me. I felt her hot, ladycock against my hole. She pushed and slid partways into me. She pushed again and I opened up a little more. She pushed once more and was all the way into me. I sighed deeply when I knew she couldn’t get any farther in. I’ve had lots of shecock back there, but none felt as good as hers.

”Get ready to start,” I said. “I’ll control the rhythm, Princess, and you keep up. Don’t miss a stroke and don’t let your butt plug fall out or there will be consequences.”

I was fully expecting Shawn to keep up with me. I was also fully expecting her to lose the butt plug so that she could find out what the consequences would be. Before that, though, she was going to fuck me and I was going to fuck Red.