View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Ila is doing so well as the Master, I have no complaints or orders for him when the gag comes off. A part of me wants to resist, at least a little, to see what kind of punishment he has for the disobedient sub. But not now, not when our group just got a little more crowded. And so I lead the way through the curtains, letting ila's cum flow out of my butthole with each step. Just the right amount of seductive hip wiggling to keep his eyes on me. I assume I do not have to turn around to see if Red and the rest of our group is following.

Up the stairs we go and down a carpeted corridor. I pause in front of my bedroom door, smile at my guests, then push the door open. Inside is... well, if you can imagine the bedroom of a little girl obsessed with Disney princesses, this is very much close to the same thing. There is a large bed with pink bedsheets, plump lacy pillows and curtains. Along the side wall is a wardrobe containing my costumes and a mirror. Facing the bed, I have my computer with a webcam, currently not running, but anyone can figure out why they are positioned this way. A few posters decorate the walls depicting damsels in distress; one is of me in cartoon form, tied up not as a sub but as a kidnapped damsel in some evil doer's lair.

I have more toys and lubes in the drawers, if ila or Red decide to use them. The only thing I say to them when they enter is, "Don't make a mess."