View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Bugs Bunny as a woman? Makes the phrase "what's up doc" take on a whole new meaning!

Artists have taken many liberties with Disney characters in particular. I'm sure my new friend "Mal" (Dove) has already been drawn with a cock for example...

In the meantime enjoy this InCase drawing of Elsa from "Frozen."

Yes, a few... My first was a '97 Corvette. But that truck was probably the wildest ride I've ever owned. It used the same engine as the Viper and no weight in the back. It was like driving on ice all the time. I eventually used sandbags. But unbelievably fast. My wife was scared of it. We finally traded it in. My current "daily driver" is a 2015 Dodge Hellcat. Similar to my Avatar (that's a Hellcat-X). If you don't do something dumb it's like driving a regular car. There is a "black key"--500 hp and a "red key"--700+ hp. I almost always use the black key for daily use.

The school where I teach is near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I guess since we have been discussing "cis" as well as transwomen in this thread, I should mention that I have met Danica Patrick. She doesn't always come off as the nicest person but in real life she is actually gorgeous (and was friendly when I met her).
I admit I don't know much about cars and had to look up Danica Patrick. I do like Dodge muscle cars like the Charger and Challenger though