Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

A couple of reports in one(since last night's is so small).

Here are the scores for Dec 13th's games.

1. Chicago beat Tampa Bay 4-0. Chicago dominated from start to finish, and Niemi was excellent again. He has started 7 games, and of them 3 were shutouts. Patrick Kane left the game after suffering an upper body injury(I hate how the teams are allowed to be so freaking vague about injuries). It looks like he either got hurt when he fell against the boards(he was tripped) or the puck hit him. It remains to be seen if he will miss any time or not.

2. Colorado beat Calgary 3-2. Calgary tried to pin their hopes for victory on Kiprusoff alone(yet again) and that cost them. They are going to burn the guy out if they keep this up.

Here are the scores for Dec 14's games(I will update the Vancouver/LA score when it is a final)

1. Philadelphia beat Boston 3-1. The was a game that they deserved to win as they played quite well and peppered Thomas with a lot of shots. I am sure there were a lot of relieved sighs in the Philly locker room when this game was done.

2. Toronto beat Ottawa 3-2. YEAH!!!! They are playing well right now, and are now only 2 points out of a playoff spot. Freakin' A!

3. Florida squished the Islanders like a little bug, 7-1. The Islanders are struggling quite a bit right now.

4. Atlanta beat the Rangers 3-2 in the shootout. The Rangers certainly tried to win(as they had a lot of shots on net), but victory was denied to them yet again.

5. Nashville beat Columbus 5-3. Nashville keeps on rising, and Columbus keeps on falling, falling, falling. Thud.

6. Buffalo beat Montreal 4-3. Considering how good Buffalo has been playing, I did not like Montreal's chances(no offense, Ila). That being said, they gave Buffalo a run for their money. Close game.

7. Detroit beat Phoenix 3-2. A game where neither Datsyuk or Zetterberg got any points. That is a rarity. A same they won, though, as I wanted Bryzgalov to get me two more points.

8.Vancouver VS La: TBD