Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Here are the scores for Dec 12th's games.

1. Toronto beat Washington 6-3. This time, they dominated the scoresheet and Toronto's #1 line had more points than Washington's(which says a lot!). Good game, but it's a shame that I was at work while it was on. Toronto is now only 4 points out the 8th position(currently held by Montreal).

2. Ottawa beat Carolina 4-2. Not a shocker at all, but a couple of notes to the game. Kovalev(Ottawa) got a hat-trick and one of the goals was his 400th goal of his career. He may be a floater a lot of the time, but 400 goals is quite an accomplishment.

3. New Jersey beat Philadelphia 4-1. A broken record, it seems, with Philly. They don't score and they lose. I am really befuddled as to why they are playing so poorly.

4. The Islanders beat Boston 3-2 in overtime. Tavares got another assist in this game, and he seems to have overcome the slump he was in.

5. Buffalo beat the Rangers 3-2. While one NY team wins, the other one loses. It seems like that happens more often than not. Buffalo is a really hot team right now.

6. Atlanta beat Montreal 4-3 in overtime. What has to hurt the most is that Atlanta was on the PowerPlay during overtime. That has to piss coaches(and fans) off big time!

7. Anaheim beat Columbus 3-1. Anaheim seems to have picked up their game.

8. Pittsburgh beat Florida 3-2 in overtime. They avenged you, dauls! They beat Florida for you so New Jersey could have a small measure of revenge.

9. Detroit beat Nashville 3-2 in overtime. For the second straight game, Todd Bertuzzi scored the overtime winner.

10. Phoenix beat San Jose 2-1. I almost got the shutout, but Heatley ruined it for me! Darn it! I wanted the extra 5 points! This was also San Jose's fifth straight loss.

11. Vancouver beat Minnesota 4-3. Henrik Sedin had 3 assists and Daniel Sedin had 1 goal and 1 assist. Daniel has been on fire since coming back from his foot injury.

12. LA beat Dallas 3-2 in the shootout. One shootout in twelve games? I can handle that.