Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Here are the scores from Dec 10th's games. The good guys did not fare so well tonight.

1. Boston beat Toronto 5-2. Arghhhh! Well, Toskala was in net so I will blame him. I've gotta have a scapegoat otherwise I will not be able to sleep tonight! Nah! Just kidding. It's just that Toskala is such an easy target.

2. Ottawa beat Philadelphia 2-0. It seems the power shortage is back for Philly. There has got to be something foul going on in the locker room.

3. Pittsburgh beat Montreal 3-2. Not even Ila was able to taste sweet victory tonight.

4. Nashville beat Columbus 4-3 in the shootout. Yay. The shootout. I love it. Just like I enjoy root canals. I'd actually rather have one of those than watch a shootout.

5. Vancouver beat Atlanta 4-2. Daniel Sedin had a hat-trick. He has been pretty hot since coming back from his foot injury.

6. LA beat Phoenix 3-2 in the shootout. Yuck.

Toronto's next game is against Washington. That could be ugly.