Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Here are the scores from Dec 9th's games.

2. Toronto beat the Islanders 3-2. It wasn't pretty, but I'll take the win! They are right in the thick of things now!

3. New Jersey beat Carolina 4-2. Was really close for a while there, but Carolina reverted back to type. I wonder when Ward will get his next victory?
Toronto 7-2-1 in their last 10! What has happened to them? Have they arranged a new win bonus scheme with the owners?

Following that nightmare 5-2 loss to the Canucks, it's four wins on the bounce for the Devils. A 4-2 win looks OK, but the 4th goal was only scored in an empty net the dying seconds, and the 'Canes are the worst team in the NHL.

I wonder how long it will take Brodeur to bag shutout #104? I can't believe he only has two shutouts this season.