Thread: Hockey
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Here are the scores from Dec 7th's games.

3. Montreal beat Philadelphia(what are the odds that all four of our teams would be the first three mentioned on NHL.com?) 3-1. Jen is probably not doing the happy dance.Attachment 142493 I hope they win soon. Also, the shots per game were pretty bad for both teams. Montreal only had 13 shots on net, while Philadelphia only had 15 shots on net. Judging from that, it may not have been the most entertaining game to watch.
I started to watch the game, but I didn't watch for long. There was a fight, over absolutely nothing, less than 3 minutes into the game. Philadelphia opened the scoring. Montreal was really playing poorly; Philadelphia had definitely outplayed them by the time the first goal was scored. I turned the channel shortly after that to watch a science program (what a nerd I am!).

Sorry, Jen. This is one game I would have preferred to see end in a tie.