View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemale Sex Lover View Post
sorry man, this might be annoying, but this is how DRM protection works... I thought it was pretty standard. As for them not warning about using it, pls open this page:
it clearly states that you should be connected to internet to view DRM protected videos...
Technically speaking you are right. But the implications of those statements are not at all obvious to someone who wants to join. I have been visiting shemale sites for over seven years now and this is the very first time that I come across such a situation. And I am not aware of another site that offers video download with DRM protection at all and certainly not ONLINE.

I don't want to do anything illegal but I think I should be allowed to watch the videos also when I have cancelled my membership.

For me it's clear. I won't visit them again. But it is definitely not my intention to advise anyone NOT to join them. However, I thought it might be useful information for someone who is about to join and doesn't understand the implications, like myself.

But thanks for the hint to the info on their join page.