View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Johnny G is on a distinguished road

I have only ever been with 2 T-girls (not counting a meeting with a black shemale who was just like a guy with implants).

The first was with Allanah Starr who fucked me then I jerked her off until she came in my mouth. I then asked if I could fuck her & she said in so many words that she had no interest, referring to having just come but I presuaded her to let me. She would only do missionary which is my least fave position so I came on her tits instead.

The 2nd time was with an even bustier shemale than Allanah with possibly more surgery, she got on top of me but took it out after not too long. When I sucked her off, it got erect but wasn't very big, probably less than 6" but didn't keep it too long. When I asked her to fuck me she said she couldn't as she'd already cum that day about 6am, this was around 11am.

She rushed me & told me I'd had my fuck but I said I hadn't cum, it took a lot of persuasion for her to let me fuck her again, we spooned and I eventually came in her ass (protected). I've only done anal to completion with a woman before so I've done one of each now!!! :D