Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ohsoabused is on a distinguished road
Post Section2

"So, what do you think?"
"I think he could be a gorgeous she."
"Yeah, and did you see his dick?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"It's like as big as yours!"
"Stevie, your crazy sometimes." The two girls shared a passionate kiss. Anasia broke it off.
"You know, Stevie, you can't just make a transexual out of any guy with an average to large penis."
"I know, but he's got the sensitivity, the urge, I mean, he's already one hell of a femboy."
"I suppose you're right."
Andrew came back into the room, finishing his shower.
"Wow, that was fast, did you even use any of my soap?"
"Yep, sure did." Andrew was grinning from ear to ear and holding his towel around his waist.
"What's so funny?" Stevie asked him.
"I have a raging hard-on right now, and because the two of you are going to give me makeover."
"Drop the towel, then sir." Anasia replied.
Andrew did as he was told, dropping the towel and revealing a hard-on that measured about six inches and looked to be standing at attention, ready for combat. Anasia and Stevie looked at each other, and Stevie took the lead.
Stevie walked over to Andrew and kissed him, while she reached down and gently cupped his balls in her hand. He gasped a little bit in surprise, and then she pushed him down on the bed. Anasia kissed Stevie, she was immediately horny from seeing Stevie handle Andrew like that, and she wanted a piece of the action. Stevie kissed Anasia back, then lifted up her skirt and pulled her black boy shorts off of her. Stevie loved it when Anasia's dick hung out past the bottom of her skirt.
Andrew was back on his feet now, standing behind Stevie and reaching around to the front of her pants. He undid her button and slid her loose fitting black pants down her slender frame. Anasia grabbed hold of Stevie's panties and pulled them down after her pants. Anasia reached up and started stroking Andrew's cock, and Andrew licked his fingers and started playing with Stevie's pussy, sure to put generous pressure on her clitoris as his fingertips worked in circles.
Andrew was delighted to hear Stevie moan, and he was building up to a climax quickly thanks to Anasia's skilled touch on his penis. He didn't want to cum yet though, so he stopped her and moved her to the bed, Stevie followed both of them.
Anasia lay on the bed, and Stevie straddled her face.
"My pussy is so wet for you baby, will you lick it for me baby?" Anasia was all but consumed by her hunger as Stevie lowered her pussy down to her face. Just as she started licking Stevie's pussy, Andrew started sucking her cock. He was doing a pretty good job of it too.
Stevie moaned in pleasure as Anasia sucked her clitoris into her mouth, liberally stroking it with her tongue. Anasia moaned in pleasure as Andrew sucked her cock into his mouth, stroked up and down on it for a little while, and then started licking the shaft. Andrew took his own fingers into his mouth and licked them, applying a generous dose of spit to them. He started rubbing his fingers in between the soft skin on Anasia's firm buttocks. He found her asshole and worked first one finger in, then two after her muscles relaxed. Anasia gasped in extacy, as he continued to give her head.
Stevie was shuddering in pleasure, her eyes rolling up in her head and her tongue constantly licking her lips. She was playing with her own petite tits and pinching her nipples, she was so close to orgasm she couldn't pay attention to anything except the feeling that was taking over her whole body.
She climaxed heavily, and got off of Anasia then. Anasia flipped to doggy style, inviting Andrew into her sweet tight asshole. He spit on it a little bit first, and then took a face dive. He swirled his tongue around her tight sphincter muscles while reaching around and pulling on her six and half inch shaft with his hand. She was in heaven. She loved it. Then Andrew slid his cock inside of her, and she balled her bed sheets in her fists and moaned. He was pumping in and out of her tight asshole very quickly and very steadily. He was moaning, and then Stevie came up behind him and started cupping his balls in her hands and playing with them while he fucked Anasia.