View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default The Next Morning

Our “session” with the bondage chair last night left us both worn out. After not going to bed ‘till early in the morning, we sleep in well past noon. Waking up I find that during the night, Kirsten has moved over to my side of the bed and is snuggled right next to me. Her legs are intertwined with mine and her left arm holds me gently. I didn’t get to come last night so I have a huge erection that needs attention and I notice that Kirsten is semi-hard.

I kiss her and say “I love you baby.” She is still half asleep and mumbles “I love you too Andy.” Continuing to kiss her I reach down and gently stroke her cock. Waking up but still drowsy, she giggles and says “What time is it anyway?” “A little after noon. How are you feeling baby?” “Great. Last night was awesome.” Kissing me back she pauses and looking into my eyes, says “You know we still have some unfinished business…” With that she reaches down to stroke my cock. She rolls over on her back and I kneel between her open legs. We take our time just enjoying each other. She doesn’t say anything but her smile says it all. I can’t even begin to describe how beautiful Kirsten looks in the light coming in from the window.

Using lube I carefully insert my fingers and massage her for several minutes. She moans and says “Oh God, that feels wonderful… I need your cock inside of me Andy. That was the one thing I really missed last night.”

Her own cock soon grows hard and as she lays back on the bed and pulls her legs up I gently enter her. Slowly, very slowly, we begin to fuck each other. I have to be careful so that I don’t come too soon. As my orgasm builds I jack her off and it doesn’t take long before we both have explosive orgasms. I feel like I will never stop cumming. She shoots her load onto her tummy and breasts as I collapse on top of her.

Still inside of her I feel another but lesser ejaculation. Maybe it’s still part of the first. Whatever, it’s incredible. I feel like I just want to lay there with her forever. She holds me tightly and says “I love you baby.”

After a few minutes we separate and lay on our sides facing each other. I gently stroke her hair as she touches my face. “So what would you like to do today sweetie?” she says. “I was thinking about maybe starting to plan our wedding Kirsten. You know June is not far away. We’ve got a lot of work to do.” “Yeah. I was thinking the same thing Andy.”

Heading down to our kitchen, I make us breakfast and take it upstairs along with a few brochures and info on the Grand Hotel in Michigan. Sitting there in bed we begin to make plans for this summer.

Copyright © 2017 AMS