View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
LOL, It's been about a week since I visited LB, This is one heck of a 'desire'. JamieTS's comment made me more sure of that. I don't like to believe I'm a prude and I admit 'this' whole lifestyle is still in my learning about stages, but really? Does anyone really want to risk this act? I'm all for 'to each their own' but sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is just making this stuff up. It may be more believable with a genetic woman's vagina, but if I even considered trying it in her ass, I think her response would be "Let me do you first"
Not so much techno. It is like anything else. The person has to adjust to it. The anus is a muscle and working it up to a fist may take a while. Our partners just have to have patience. So star with your girl at two fingers, then three and then four. Then go a little farther and farther. Your girl will enjoy it until it hurts too much. What your kink is or anyone kink is then it make take a while for her to be able to fulfill that fantasy so please guys, have a little patience. We will get there if that is really what you want. The Sphincter muscles will stretch eventually bigger an bigger toys will assure that and don't just spit on you fingers and expect to go there. You need to invest in some good lube for sure an not go cheap with Vaseline wich is about useless. You need a really good water based lube. A little bit at a time and then fuck us as you want and the next day a little bit more if fisting your girl gets you off.

OK so I am brutally honest. I had a bf that liked to fist and make his girl hurt, Even with cis women he wanted to anally fist them. It took me a month and a half to accept his fist inside me and I made him buy the very best lube though Once inside no problem but getting inside he had to make all of his fingers and thumb together and then take it slow. After he got in them he could to whatever. Making a real fist is pretty brutal but just the fingers and the thumb then OMG. I felt so full.

It most definitely isn't for everyone and I am sure it may get some guys off but we would rather you lick us and stick you cock inside. The tighter it fells to you the better it feels to us.

Fisting is like a BDSM type of activity. Just put enough fingers in her to make her feel pain and I love feeling sweet pain, but save the good stuff for yours and her pleasures.