View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herenthere View Post
I just read this whole thread and it almost gave me the answer I was originally looking for.
I have met and gone on dates with a few pre op T girls and all of them turned out to be bottoms. I have never met a T girl top ever (except the ones who charged for their services)
I was wondering, is it more common for a T girl to be a bottom and why?
Seems that the ultimate male fantasy is a T girl with a huge functional cock that will pin them to the bed for hours on end and I have to agree its a hot fantasy for sure. But most of the T girls I have met say that their member is either not so functional from the hormones or they are more interested in being treated like the lady themselves and having the guy pin them to the bed.

Sorry I hope that makes sense I was just interested to know if its more common for a T girl to be a bottom and why.
I think you should post this on a different thread.

To answer your question I would say most tgirls are passive in the sense they feel feminine and prefer to be fucked.

It's not a rule or anything but my experience tells me most of them actually don't like fucking guys.They feel women and that's how they want to be treated.Passive that is.

Of course I've met with some girls who actually liked to fuck too but they weren't too many.