View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough
Talking

Likes .... When yew do that shemale majik x-formation, give me a call
I got breast implants and never wanted do full srs and loose my shecock, I in fact asked a few surgeons to update me and reasearch the idea of giving me a vagina either above and if it was possible to have a vigina style opening below my shecock , therefore being able get a translesbian g.f with the other version of above to double-fuck , the advantages i think are obvious and of course being born intersexed and or having a hermaphrodite trans-lesbian fetish to match our reality and then in this instance, altho trying our damnest {to make shemale-babies} we probaly remain infertile and our species dies out , as try as we must , we probably cant get each other pregnant ^_^ ciao SabrinA ^S^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My latest version.

One-third are born female and two-thirds are born male, but of those two-thirds one-half will become shemale. The problem with this is that due to human nature some of the shemales will naturally prefer shemales and some will naturally prefer females. This then could lead to a shortage of shemales for all the males that would desire one. I base this assumption on the number of members in this forum along with comments I see here and the fact that there are a lot that either secretly or openly want a shemale lover. There are currently approx 5000 members here and extrapolating this figure and applying it to the world at large would put the current possible shemale aficionados in the hundred of millions. To ensure there are lots of shemales one-third of those born female will turn into shemales. They will develop natural tits, a small waist, a curvy bum, shapely legs, and lastly grow a cock.
This could lead to a dilemma for me. Would I want to be born a female and stay that way or would I want to become a shemale? Or would I possibly want to be born male and stay that way or become a shemale. As a beautiful female I know that I would have the attributes to attract lots men therefore ensuring that I would be able get lots of cock in me. As a handsome male I would be able to attract either female or shemale partners thereby satisfying the strongest of male urges which is lots and lots of sex. As a beautiful shemale I would have the best of everything. I would be able to attract all the male, female, and shemale partners I could ever desire. I would also be able to fulfill my greatest desire of sucking lots of cock and having lots of cock in my ass. A dilemma for which the greatest philosophers would find difficult to solve and which would provide a lucrative living to legions of psychiatrists.
I shall save the philosophers and psychiatrists the problem of trying to sort this out. I would choose to become a beautiful shemale. I can see myself now. I will have long blonde waist length hair, blue eyes, full sensuous lips, 36C chest, 23� waist, 34� hips, a 7� long cock, a bum that looks just like Vaniity’s, and long shapely legs. Now there is a world to dream about especially since shemales shall have all the power.