View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
The whole 'One Race' idea may not be for everyone, but I was describing my personal idea of a perfect world, whereas everyone has a different idea of a perfect world. Ila, for example, obviously likes the german looking girls (long blonde hair, blue or grey eyes)
Sorry to burst your bubble Blue. I have no preference for one race over another. You suggested asian and I was just offering an alternative vision for those who don't want asian. My preference is for individuals. I like blue-eyed blondes, but I also like the small, delicate, feminine features of Asians. The most gorgeous woman I've seen is Amy. It is not because of her race it is because of her looks. She has an absolutely stunningly beautiful face, long waist length hair, marvelous tits and nipples, a perfect body, a cock to die for, an absolutey fantastic bum, and legs that are terrific. Her eyes are hypnotizing whether they are their natural brown or she is wear blue tinted lenses. In contrast to Amy is Barbie Woods who I also think is stunninbgly gorgeous. She has long blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, a beautiful face, fantastically big beautiful tits, a perfect body, a big beautiful hairless cock that is just asking to be sucked, a great bum, and lovely long legs. Then there are all the other beautiful shemales too numerous to mention who look like neither Barbie nor Amy, but have all the various attributes of the two. So i reiterate it's not the race, but the individual.