View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Really liked it! thanks blue, i think i can forget my three sex idea because you've just described my perfect world, almost.
I love the idea of a fully functioning hermaphrodite and to have a world full of them would be wonderful, being one too well that would be interesting, the thought of another hermaphrodites cock in my pussy well i like the sound of that too.
One thing though, there's a possibility of impregnating yourself, or have i missed something.
The only thing id alter is all the same Asian race, id like a mixture but i guess that would spoil the race harmony thing.
I'm not sure your world would be free of crime and hatred or everybody existing peacefully, some people just cannot exist without causing trouble, but I'm sure it would be much more harmonised than the world we live in now.
Yes that sounds like my kind of heaven, great idea blue.
Hmmm well I didn't really think about the whole 'self impregnation' thing before, but I suppose it could happen, but why would you want to impregnate yourself is my question. Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

The whole 'One Race' idea may not be for everyone, but I was describing my personal idea of a perfect world, whereas everyone has a different idea of a perfect world. Ila, for example, obviously likes the german looking girls (long blonde hair, blue or grey eyes) which personally I am not all that attracted to, and some people like the idea of mixed races, which is their personal choice too. I was just saying everyone would be asian because I believe that asian girls/tgirls are the most beautiful in the world, and the asian cultures are beautiful, but I didn't say that there would only be 1 asian race I meant there would be ALL asian races (chinese, japanese, indonesian, filipino, korean, thai, taiwanese etc), but I'm glad you all liked my idea