View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
I would love to live in this world! I'd swear off women forever and only date tgirls.
Well Ogryn, you could easily do that now if you wanted to. With a bit of time, effort, and patience, you could easily find the ladyboy of your dreams. Best sites for searching, in my opinion (I have been through quite a few these are just the best I have found personally), are TGPersonals and Dragoncastle, but these cater mostly to asian ladyboys. TGPersonals is the best site if you are looking for ladyboys in the USA, Dragoncastle is the best site for searching for ladyboys in Thailand (but I can guarentee you that about 98% of the Thai ladyboys aged 18-30 are bottom only [that is to say, they only suck and get fucked, they do not like to get sucked and do the fucking]), but if you are looking for a ladyboy in the Philippines, then either one of the sites is very good, because the Philippines is where about 99% of the ladyboys aren't prostitutes and they actually want LTR (Long Term Relationships), so the odds of finding a ladyboy is obviously the best in the Philippines. Both of these sites are 100% free to join, view profiles, and even email people. Amazing but true. The only downside to meeting ladyboys with these sites, is that the ladyboys expect YOU to go to THEIR country to meet in person. Not that bad for guys with the money to do so, but bad for guys like me who don't.

**PLEASE NOTE** both of these sites are for dating (though there IS a 'Looking for Sex' search option on TGPersonals), so if you purely only want sex or a 1 off fling, then the best bet is to buy a ticket to Thailand and just pay a hooker, but be warned - if the ladyboys try to lead you down to Patong Beach, do NOT follow. The ladyboys in Thailand are alot like wolves - they hunt in packs, and if one tries to lead you down to Patpong Beach, it is pretty much a 100% guarentee that she is leading you to her 'pack' so that they can jump you, beat the crap out of you, and steal all your shit that you have on your person.

On to the subject of hand now.

In my perfect world, there would be no males, no females, and no shemales. Everyone would be intersexed, or "hermaphrodite" if you prefer the term (born with penis and vagina), but instead of the intersexed people we know today, the ones in my perfect world would be perfect intersexed people with fully functioning reproductive organs (penis that can cum, testicles that would be internal that can produce sperm, and ovaries and womb that would able you to become pregnant), and no one would be masculine at all, and would be Asian by race, though there would be no names for different races in the world because all humans would be the same race.

Everyone in the world would be born with both parts, and as they age and hit puberty, they grow breasts that will become full D cups, their penis will grow to a good 7" long, 6" circumferance, they will get a woman's form (narrow shoulders, wide chest, slim waist, wide child bearing hips, shortened torso) so that they will look female in every single anatomical way, except that they also have working reproductive organs of a man. This would end alot of problems that the world faces today, such as sexual discrimination, penis envy, racial discrimination, gender discrimination etc.

I just think it would be a good place to be, because there would be no crime or hatred, and everyone would exist peacefully with one another, and if 2 people fell in love then they could easily reproduce without the barrings of genders to prohibit them (i.e if in the world we live in a man and shemale, a man and man, a woman and woman, or a woman and FTM TS (Female to Male Transsexual) fell inlove, then it is impossible to reproduce children that would have both parents' genes [you could find a GG willing to be a surrogate mother in the case of male/male or male/ladyboy partners, or in the case of woman/woman or woman/FTM partners they could go to a sperm bank and get the giggity on with a turkey baster, but it would be impossible for the same sex couples to have a child with the genes of both people in love])

Sorry that's my rant over, and my input for this thread done. Hoped you liked it