View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Why did i start this
Because you have a big imagination not to mention an unfulfilled shemale desire.

Actually it's a good thing you do start these discussions. It gives me an opportunity to let my very vivid imagination run wild.

So let's see where I can go with this. Two thirds are born boys, but one half of those will turn into shemales. I love it. I would be torn though between wanting to stay male and turning into a shemale. If I did turn into a shemale I would want to look exactly like Amy. It would be nice then to clone myself and get it on with my clone all the time (sorry another fantasy). Of course if I was a shemale would I feel like I do now and be attracted to shemales only? Would I be attracted to females like I am now or would I be attracted to males? One thing is certain I would be fulfilling my current fantasy of getting lots and lots of cock (hopefully shemale cock). Would another term be invented for shemales that are attracted to shemales only such as the terms lesbian and gay now in use? I can see many possibilities here.

I shall think about this and post again later.

Last edited by ila; 02-22-2008 at 05:41 PM.