View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flatlands is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
...Ladyboy prostitution is the highest paying job in Thailand, and boys that are 15 or 16 already plan their future as ladyboys, and let's face it, the more money they have, the more feminization surgery they can undergo. The more surgery, the more clients they get, and the more money they earn, but if the ladyboy is ugly and very masculine, she doesn't stand a chance of getting clients, so this is why the ladyboys work in groups. The attractive one/s act as bait and lure the unsuspecting man down to a pre-organized location (usually Patpong Beach), where she, and her gang of ugly friends, can jump the poor sucker and steal all his valuables. This gets them all more money, which in turn leads to the ugly ones getting surgery so that they become prettier, and then they help the new ugly ones that come into the job. It's a vicious cycle.
I have to say, that is kind of sad. You have to become a tgirl to survive? Geezus, can you imagine that being your only way to financial security? There must be some other alternatives? What about the trades? College or university? Do the ones who become ladyboys already have a gay / bisex / tg mindset? Are there pimps who are luring them into this, or is it a decision they make on their own? How do their families feel about it?

Ila: I like your ideas. I would like to toss in that violent offenders should also be converted into meek tgirls for a set period of time. Maybe they would come to like it, maybe not - hard to say.

I definitely like the idea of transgenderism being accepted by all people. And my apologies if my terminology is not correct. I rarely speak of this to anyone.