Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rosa

Rosa
Rudy and Ronda lived in the Hollywood hills. He was a senior manager at Transmicro and she was director of environmental transformation for the City of LA. They have a nice large house, two Mercedes coupes and no children. One morning after a big party they had held the previous evening, they were sitting up in bed having some coffee. You know Rudy, if we are going to have more parties like that one; I think we need a housekeeper. Yes I know, he said, the house is a mess. I will talk to Ramon our gardener and see if he knows anybody. The next day Rudy asked Ramon if he knew of a young women who could do live-in housekeeping. Ramon thought a moment and said, yes my niece is looking for work and she has had experience housekeeping and Mexican cooking.
Rudy said she sounds like what we are looking for and Ramon agreed to send her over. That evening Rosa arrived and they interviewed her. She said she was nineteen but she looked more like thirteen. Her English was limited but they managed to communicate ok. She was very pretty with dark eyes; long black hair and light brown skin. They liked her and she understood that she was expected to live-in. The next day she arrived with her things and Rudy showed her to her room. She seemed very pleased with the bedroom and then Ronda went over what Rosa was expected to do.
Things went well for the next few days, Rosa brought them coffee in the morning and fixed breakfast and did the cleaning. That weekend, Rudy showed Rosa how to clean the pool. Then Rudy sat in the chaise with a beer and watched her sweep the pool. She was slim; however, she had a very cute butt which Rudy found pleasing to watch while she swept the pool. Her titties were petite like a developing adolescent girl. He kept wondering if she really was nineteen.
Rudy and Ronda had a good sexual relationship. Before marriage she would have been considered a “hottie” and still was a very sexy woman. Rudy loved her and really like to lick her pussey and bring her to a roaring orgasm, then he would plunge his big cock deep into her waiting vagina and fuck her brains out. Now, however, he was beginning to find Rosa interesting. She was always friendly around him, sometimes she almost seemed flirtatious. When in the kitchen with her he was often tempted to pat that cute butt. He resisted because he suspected that if Ronda caught him messing with Rosa, Rosa would be gone.
Early one morning as it was just getting light he walked past Rosa’s bedroom door. He noticed it was ajar so he gently pushed it open. Rosa was lying on her back making low moaning noises. Her blanket near her waist was sticking up like a little tent. Rudy quietly entered the room and gently pulled back the blanket and lifted her night gown out of the way. As he suspected she had a lovely erection. It was not large but it was perfect. She was continuing to squirm slightly and moan. Obviously, she was having a sexy dream, possibly a “wet” dream. Rudy had never even thought about transsexuals much less suck one; nevertheless he felt an irresistible impulse to kiss Rosa’s cute cock.
He bent over and very lightly kissed it, she let out a louder moan. That did it; he slid his wet lips down over the cock head and down the shaft. Immediately his mouth filled with hot thick creamy cum. Her wet dream had arrived and he was there to receive it. At first he wasn’t sure what to do with it but then his mind told him to swallow it and he did. My, he thought, it’s good. Then Rosa suddenly opened her eyes looked at Rudy and her cock and started to scream. Rudy put his finger to his lips indicating to her to keep quiet. He smiled at her and leaned over and gave her softening cock several more sucks and a kiss. She looked at him and a broad smile crossed her face, gracias, gracias muy bueno, she said. He licked her remaining cum off his lips and kissed her smile. You’re wonderful, I love you, he said.
He left her and rushed up the stairs to their bedroom and Ronda. He dove under the sheets and nuzzled his face between her thighs and began kissing and licking her pussey. She woke up and lifted the sheet and said, well we are rather horny this morning, aren’t we. He didn’t answer; he wanted her to cum so he could take care of his raging hardon. It didn’t take her long, Rudy’s passionate pussey loving turned her on in no time and she came with a roar. This went on for several days with Rudy practically raping her every morning. Finally Ronda got up early and went down stairs to find Rudy. She heard noises in Rosa’s room and peeked in. There was Rudy with Rosa’s cock deep in his mouth and Rosa holding his head and thrusting her pelvis in sexual ecstasy.
She entered the room and said, well, well it looks like my husband has a new hobby. Rudy jumped off the bed and Rosa covered herself up. I’m sorry Ronda I shouldn’t be doing this, please forgive me I won’t do it again. Ronda said, so since when did you become gay, did your buddy boy Rosa here seduce you. No, no, I’m not gay, Rosa is transsexual, she’s female. Gay guys like guys. Look at her; she is a beautiful female who happens to have a cock. Well, it is true, she is lovely but you sure were enjoying sucking her cock. Now I know why you have been so horny in the morning.
Ronda looked at Rosa’s terrified face and reached over caressed her. It’s all right sweetie, I like you to. She then kissed Rosa on the lips. She looked at Rudy and said, you didn’t know I have lesbian tendencies did you? Rudy felt very relieved that Ronda didn’t freak out, plus she seems to like the situation. The next morning, Rosa brought the coffee up to their bedroom along with three cups. She snuggled up between Ruby and Ronda, they hugged and kissed each other and contemplated how they would love each other after coffee.
Rudy reached over and took hold of Rosa’s cock as Rosa took hold of Rudy’s cock as Rosa reached over and took hold of Ronda’s bountiful breast as Ronda caressed Rosa’s petite titties. Guess what! The three of them lived happily ever after!