View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

The above article I posted is total bullshit and I hope no one takes it seriously. I thought it interesting that the author bases everything on personal experience and perhaps religious belief and not scientific evidence. He could also use a lesson in spelling and grammar.

So many problems with it I really don't even know where to begin...

However I must particularly take exception to the following paragraph:

"If you do not masturbate for one year then I am sure that you will feel like superman and feel like you can capable to do any thing this world. Just keep your self busy and eat proper diet, do exercise and do not masturbate for one year and compare your picture of now and after one year with this schedule then you can feel these changes after one year - more healthier, more symmetrical shiny and glorious face, more fat but not at belly or stomach, look fit, more happy, more focused, more successful etc."

Far from "feeling like superman" if I went a whole year without jacking off I'd be more like this:
Attached Thumbnails
173e23fa24d1497eafd47c6add43374148c5ef8f.jpg