Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Second Floor; Housewares, Lady's Lingerie

Part 5 -

I teased her ass with my tongue and I her heard her yelp.
“Oh, I love that” she cooed. “I absolutely love that…mmmm.”
I gasped as she slipped a finger into my ass, her tongue still bathing my balls. I probed her more deeply, her musk invading all of my senses.
Paula had two fingers in my ass now, and as I soaked her hole with my spit, I slipped one into her. She convulsed and gasped with pleasure. Goddamn, her ass was hot and tight.
“Ohhh god yes baby….” she gasped as she sucked in her breath. Paula turned her head towards mine
“I want that thick cock in me…fuck me baby” she said. “Put your cock in me.” She sucked me in one last time, her tongue lashing my cock as if punishing it.
And then she let my cock fall from her mouth.
Climbing off of me, she reached for her purse, removing a small bottle filled with a thick clear gel; lube. She squeezed the lube over my cock and stroked it, dispersing the slick fluid, and at the same time, spread some of the lube from my cock over her ass with her other hand.
Her blues eyes burned into mine.
We stood up and embraced, cock to cock, and kissed, tongues probing each others mouths as if searching for nourishment. She reached for my cock and I went for hers. We both pushed our dicks together and stroked and kissed, her dick slipping against my now very slippery and hard cock. She turned and dropped to the floor on her knees, her hips raised and her ass high in the air. Her cheeks were spread beautifully.
An offering.
“Fuck me” she said.
I pressed my cock head to her burning hole and gently pushed, feeling her tightness, until she gradually began to open up. She groaned softly. I watched as my dick slipped into her velvet interior; watched as her hole tightened around my dickhead, squeezing it.
God this was tight!
“Ahhh….ohhhh….ohhh yes…” she groaned, loudly now. “Oh that’s so good…damn you’ve got a fat cock!”
I pushed harder, going deeper. She cried out.
“Fuck that’s so good….”
“Oh yeah” I panted. “It’s so fucking good….you are so fucking hot baby…”
God her ass was hot…so fucking hot….
I drove into her, slowly at first, but now faster, building rhythm and tempo.
Paula was moaning uncontrollably.
My dick popped from her ass with a sucking sound. I turned her over onto her back and pushed her legs behind her head. Her gaping ass yawned open, begging for my cock. I slipped into her again and she squeezed me hard.
“Ahhh…” she moaned.
“Oh yes…damn girl…” I began to thrust in and out, not slowly at all, but with burning speed, her ass gripping my cock with unbelievable tightness.
Paula stroked her cock, her blue eyes ablaze, drunk with sex.
“You like fucking me baby?” she asked.
“Fuck yes…god yes, I like fucking you. Damn!”
Paula gasped and moved her hand over her cock in harder, faster strokes.
She groaned loudly. “I’m gonna cum…you’re gonna make me cum…oh…god yes!”
I felt her ass grip around my cock like a vice as I watched a thick column of white heat spew from her pointy long dick. It sprayed right between her tits, some falling onto one nipple. I promptly leaned down and licked it, lapping up the hot salty goodness.
It was indescribable. I licked her cum from her tits. It was so sweet and salty, even tangy; so yummy!
I pushed my mouth on hers and she eagerly lapped at my tongue, sharing the taste of her cum along with me.
Now it was my turn; I was cumming. I couldn’t hold back any longer. Paula saw the electric shocks of pleasure tracing across my face. She knew what to do.
“Cum in my mouth” she begged. “Shoot your cum in my mouth!”
I pulled my cock from her ass and she rose to meet it, grabbing it and stroking. Two strokes from her sweet hand and I blew.
“Ohhh fuck yes” I cried out, my hot white cream streaming into her waiting mouth and onto her face. She took it all in, slurping cum as it oozed from my cockhead until there was no more, my balls shriveled tight against my body.
Paula sat back and opened her mouth, showing me my cum, white against her burning pink tongue. Closing her mouth, she swallowed it all in one gulp and opened her mouth again, laughing. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, wanting to taste my own spice from her sweet mouth. We fell to the floor in a warm embrace.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor and echoes of voices.
I tensed.
“Holy shit” I whispered.
Paula pulled me close.
“Shhh. They’re only walking by. They’ll go out another door. We’re alright, but we need to leave in a few minutes. The alarms will be armed soon and there are motion sensors.”
I look at her, eyes wide, then laughed.
She laughed too. We lay there quietly for a few more minutes, among the rows of silky, satiny panties, kissing, our cocks touching.
It was beautiful.
Soon though, it was over. We had to leave. Paula gathered her clothes along with the Love me Tender panties. She held them over her naked crotch.
“For next time” she said, smiling sexily.” I looked at her, curious.
“Next time?” I said.
She looked tense; even a bit stern.
“There will be a next time….right Greg?”
I smiled. “You know there will be. Maybe in a couple of hours. If I’m lucky.”
She laughed and tossed the panties to me.

“C’mon, we better go.” I watched her lovely, naked ass shake and sway as she walked in front of me.
“Ladies first” I thought and smiled. God, what a fucking night!
As we dressed in the dressing room, she turned to me, her lips brushing my cheek.
“So what did you buy for your god daughter?” she asked.

Last edited by ErosArtist; 09-16-2009 at 05:38 AM.